Three Chapters to Encourage Involvement
The False Alarm Reduction Association is restructuring two chapters and adding a third.
The purpose of the change is to create inclusion, increase membership and to increase association participation.
We believe many members felt they didn’t belong in one of the current chapters so we decided to divide the members in to 3 geographic chapters.
- East Chapter
- Central Chapter
- West Chapter
FARA members will automatically be assigned to the chapter where they are located. Alarm companies and vendors that do business throughout the chapters will be members of all Chapters.
There is no charge for belonging to a chapter – it will be part of your FARA Membership.
Meetings will be virtual and open to any chapter member.
More details and meeting schedules will be announced soon.
To help us continue our mission as we adapt to new ways of meeting each other we are restructuring with the following committees:
- Marketing & Membership – Outreach to prospective members, marketing of training and follow-up to ensure that members renew.
- Training– Development and presentation of in person and online training on all platforms (Symposium, Website, Webinars).
- Communications – Development and updating publications.
- Awards– Past winners will continue to make selections
- Symposium Site Selection– Board of directors will select sites and overall schedule.
A schedule of meetings for 2021 and information on how you can join a committee will be announced soon.