WE NEED YOUR HELP
As many of you know, AT&T and Verizon have announced sunsets for their 3G networks. AT&T is calling for a sunset date of February 22, 2022 and Verizon is calling for a sunset of December of 2022 – 10 months later.
Because of the Coronavirus many of our customers have been reluctant to have alarm technicians enter their homes and businesses so that we can upgrade their equipment to make them compatible with newer networks.
The Monitoring Association (TMA) is asking dealers to contact members of the house and senate committees.
If your business is headquartered in one of the following states we need you to reach out to them: AK, AZ, CA, CT, CO, FL, HI, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV
Include your address on the emails that you send so they know you are a constituent. Check the list below to see who to contact.
I provide systems that use the cellular network to protect the safety, and property of homes and businesses throughout our state.
Alarm users (including many seniors who use the systems to allow them to remain at home) depend on these systems everyday.
Many of these systems use the 3G cellular network and must be upgraded, otherwise they will cease to communicate once the 3G networks are shutdown. The upgrade requires a technician to enter the home or business. Because of the Coronavirus pandemic many of our customers have been reluctant to have us enter their homes and businesses. For six months and counting this has curtailed what was to be a two year transition.
We need your help to ensure these protective systems can continue to be effective. Please urge AT&T to delay the shutdown of its 3G cellular network which is currently scheduled for February 22, 2022 – a mere 16 months from now – to December 2022. This would then have both Verizon and AT&T shutting down their 3G network cellular networks at the same time.
- Sen. Dan Sullivan -R Staffer – David Pigue 202-224-3004 email@example.com
- Rep. Jerry McNerney – D Svetlana Matt 202-225-1947 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rep. Anna G. Eshoo – D Asad Ramzanali 202-225-8104 email@example.com
- Rep. Doris O. Matsui – D Flynn Rico-Johnson 202-225-7163 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rep. Tony Cárdenas – D Olivia Oo 202-225-6131 email@example.com
- Sen. Richard Blumenthal – D Jonathan Carter 202-224-2823 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sen. Brian Schatz – D John Branscome 202-224-9340 email@example.com
- Rep. David Loebsack – D Scott Stockwell 202-225-6576 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sen. Jerry Moran – R Conor McGrath 202-224-6521 email@example.com
- Rep. Steve Scalise – R Austin Walton 202-225-3015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sen. Ed Markey – D Joey Wender 202-224-2742 email@example.com
- Rep. Debbie Dingell – D Kevin Rambosk (sci & tech) 202-225-4071 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rep. Billy Long – R Ben Elleson 202-225-6536 email@example.com
- Rep. Tim Walberg – R Joanna Brown (commerce) 202-225-6276 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sen. Gary Peters – D Zephranie Buetow (LD) 202-224-6221 email@example.com
- Sen. Amy Klobuchar – D MN April Jones 202-224-3244 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sen. Roy Blunt – R Andy Lock 202-224-5721 email@example.com
- North Carolina
- Rep. G. K. Butterfield – D Tim Graham 202-225-3101 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sen. Deb Fischer – R Erica Andeweg 202-224-6551 email@example.com
- New Jersey
- Rep. Frank Pallone -D Alex Hoehn-Saric 202-225-2927 firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Mexico
- Sen, Jacky Rosen – D Alex De Bianchi 202-224-6244 email@example.com
- New York
- Rep. Yvette D. Clarke – D Christopher Cox 202-225-6231 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rep. Mike Doyle – D Philip Murray (LD) 202-225-2135 email@example.com
- South Dakota
- Sen. John Thune – R Alex Sachtjen firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sen. Marsha Blackburn -R Jon Adame 202-224-3344 email@example.com
- Sen. Mike Lee – R Joel Wellum 202-224-5444 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rep. Donald McEachin -D Justin Goldberger 202-225-6365 email@example.com
- Rep. Peter Welch – D Meagan Foster 202-225-4115 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sen. Maria Cantwell – D John Branscome 202-224-9340 email@example.com
- West Virginia
- Sen. Shelley Moore Capito – R Brendan Dailey 202-224-6472 firstname.lastname@example.org